Papaya fruit is a plant of tropical fruit that comes from South America and has spread around the world and is very easy to planting, because it does not require expertise and special handling. Papaya has thousands of health benefits and of young, half-mature and mature once and the most potent of these fruits are for digestion and bowel movements.
One papaya in addition to a source of vitamin C which mammpu provide 224% of the daily requirement also contains about 120 calories, carbohydrates and 2gram 30gram protein. As for the content of laiinya of this fruit are:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin E
- Fiber 3
- Beta Karoten
In addition to powerful for digestive problems, other very prominent benefits are for beauty by using it as a mask to remove stains dull face. Mask of papaya fruit is very easy to obtain because it tersedian in beauty shops nearby, but will be more secure and certainly cheap if making themselves at home, because it was fairly easy way of making. Here are ways to make a mask of papaya:
- Peel papaya, take the meat and then cut into small pieces
- Save the last pieces in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of honey and stir to form a dough mask.
- Put the mask over the face gently and let stand for a few minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
Papaya mask is very useful for:
- Pat the skin. Papaya contains low sodium so mimiliki high water content beneficial to keep your skin moist, soft and radiant.
- Remove dead skin cells. Because it contains vitamin A and papain therein can vouch for the exfoliation (removal of dead skin cells on the surface of the face)
- Skin tightening. Papaya contains antioxidants that may protect cells from free radicals and maintain skin elasticity.
In addition to be a useful mask for facial skin care, papaya also proved very useful for treating skin from the blazing sun stings, melebatkan maintain healthy hair and scalp.
That is the guarantee of health and beauty offered by the papaya fruit.